Back to School Health Fair
Mark your calendars! The Urban Inter-Tribal Center of Texas Back to School Health Fair is scheduled for Friday, August 18 at 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. The event will be held at the UITCT Inter-Tribal Outreach Center – Pendleton Room, 1269 Record Crossing Road, Dallas, Texas 75235. This annual event offers students in grades Pre-K – 12th:
– Dental screenings by Texas A&M
– Health Coverage information
– School Supplies (while they last)
– Snacks! Activities! Fun!
Bring the Required Documents
– CDIB or Tribal Enrollment document required
– New Patients must bring a completed New Patient Registration Packet – CHILD (see New Patient Instructions below)
– Students must be present to receive supplies
Save time and pre-register for the UITCT Back to School Health Fair. If your child(ren) is an established patient at the clinic, all you need to do is complete the online registration form. If your child has never been seen by one of our providers, in addition to registering your child(ren) online, please download, print and complete the New Patient Registration Packet – CHILD. You must bring this packet with you when you arrive at the event. More detailed instructions are below. If you are unable to pre-register your child(ren) online, on site registration will be available the day of the event. If you have any questions, please call (214) 941-1050 EXT. 200.
New Patient Instructions
Parents may come in to the Primary Care Clinic prior to the Back to School Health Fair to submit the required new patient paperwork. If you cannot bring the documents before the event, you must have them with you when you arrive with your child(ren). Anyone who is not a parent must also provide legal documentation proving custody, guardianship or that you foster the child(ren).New Patient Packet – CHILD
Required Documents for New Patients – Children
– Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) Card or Tribal Enrollment Document (May use parent’s CDIB card until their 18th birthday)
– Certified birth certificate
– Social Security Card
– Immunization records
– Parent’s Driver’s License or State ID Card
– Health Insurance Cards (Insurance information must be provided for those with existing coverage)
– List of current medications (prescription and over-the-counter)
Existing Patient Instructions
Complete the online registration form and remember to bring your child(ren)’s immunization records for the nurse to review and determine which immunizations are needed.